Old May 25th 04, 04:14 PM

Default Does any one know test equpiment?

Is this a good piece of equipment?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Thanks
Old May 25th 04, 06:40 PM
Nitespark

Q wrote:
Is this a good piece of equipment?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Thanks

I can't tell you THAT particular unit is OK, but I have an R2200 and
an R2400. The one you are looking at DOES NOT have the spectrum
analyzer function which is a nice feature. Also, no mention was made of
the oscillator, whether it is standard or high stability.

I notice the seller doesn't have much "history"....that may be OK, may
not. I have seen several recent service monitor auctions on Ebay that
were highly suspicious to me. I didn't bid on them, but they looked
very suspicious.

Old May 25th 04, 07:10 PM
Minnie Bannister

My suspicion is that the questioner and the seller are one and the same.

Ala AB2OS

On 05/25/04 01:40 pm Nitespark put fingers to keyboard and launched the
following message into cyberspace:

Old May 26th 04, 01:48 AM

Minnie Bannister wrote in message ...
My suspicion is that the questioner and the seller are one and the same.

Ala AB2OS

On 05/25/04 01:40 pm Nitespark put fingers to keyboard and launched the
following message into cyberspace:

I notice the seller doesn't have much "history"....that may be OK, may
not. I have seen several recent service monitor auctions on Ebay that
were highly suspicious to me. I didn't bid on them, but they looked
very suspicious.

No I am not the seller.
And thank you for the response to my question.

Old May 26th 04, 01:59 AM
Ed

Is this a good piece of equipment?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...04&item=381731
7151&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Personally, I prefer IFR or HP to the Motorola Service monitors.
However, I've used Motorola's and there's nothing wrong with them in
general (who knows about that specific unit). For the posted price at the
time I read it ($611) it would probably be a great deal, if the unit
works properly.

Ed

Old May 26th 04, 12:35 PM
Minnie Bannister

In that case, I apologize. But it is not unknown for sellers (ebay and
other) to post questions about the item in order to make others aware of
them.

Alan AB2OS

On 05/25/04 08:48 pm Q put fingers to keyboard and launched the