Old June 15th 04, 03:55 PM
Zoran Dimitrijevic

Default Unbelievable a My story

Unbelievable a My story
Dear Sir,
Please I' need Help because Im in Ghetto.
After fortyone years my life, former ignorance nothing about own parentage,
first time cognition for own parentage and this owing character and feature
positive, neredity parentage one of most historical character of Serbia.
Considering that myself come to improbable argument cognition abut project
of extermination Serbia also off eighten sentury, I pleasure my story to
divide with publicity to be entiled to they know who and what is done last
200 years, since today and they have pretence to know rightly truth, and how
are turn historical character and how adversity done to myself and my
parentage this country and this nation.

Decade secrecy this nation, only this and my, after 5. Ocotober 2000, as
normal citizen, uncompromising with injustice, last discerning chance for
realization principal right, who is all of my life refuse, and I am unlock
gate of evil, my insatiable hunger of right, on bizarre mode relate myself
to cognition parentage of Obrenovic Royal dinasty of Serbia, and only of
this my pedigree.

Fact that I am never can to receive replay; who is my ancestral. Fact is,
trought my life like sign opserve me number 13. My father is born 1.3.1925,
I am born 13.5.1962, cadastral number placing in my ownership is 1305/45,
number of my house is 13, that is place where I am living, throug is first
in beginning street. In community registry houses numbers in my houses
numbers is enrol name of nameless person.
Oddity which does heppen to myself, present in many bizzare randomness and
yet variant abnormal and oddity feature, and particulary, that because
anything of my reference competance institution rezult obscure respond which
bring theirs in criminal act and same of this explicitly evidence this.Every
penal process who is I animate is pass in extremly unaccountble mode, and
prosecutors ourself relate in, with explicitly data, on inquest like
convictig. My family and myself brow of regional police court,
Elektrodistribucija, Telekom and likevise. In unwonted mode with one letter
with argument against organize criminal who is myself send (26.2.2003) late
premier Dr. Zoran Djindjic, who is murder when my senior son is birthday,
and after 100 years of murder last Obrenovic, 1.3.2003 myself do extrude
smutty cash 20000 DM, organize criminal in Telekom what is showed on
Beogradska hronika Belgrade cronicle - RTS, afterwards diector territory
management Telekom Milan Zdavkovic is deprivation. I reference special
prosecutor with own argument of mode how is murder premier, not reveive
answer. Disregarding on my higt technical practice in sphere electronics
(project), computer (program design and service), mobile phone etc.,
eminently approve patent crown "silver medal" with shape Nikola Tesla, and
with participation in scientific programme RTS, existence my family and
myself is continually control on reef hunger. Otherwise on my family and
myself is in often perpetration experiment removal, but considering that I
know how they observance removal, they further attempt is neutralize.

Every this unlikly doings relate myself to argument cognition that is
Kremansko prorocanstvo sect project holocaust Serbia for interest dinasty
Karadjordjevic, church and afterwards UDB-e, and to currents days in every
phase generation war. Because myself, my parentage who is decade edit on
untruth mode and because nation, I must and sedire afore public expose true
and identification, recognize, primary reason every badly feature who is
doings this country.
Dear sir, considering that I own cululative material, and for fact that
myself afore competent institution infirm, what demonstrative myself report
ministry of repulica Serbia, special anpublic prosecutor V municipal court,
becouse is eminently political specimen identified by myself, member of
conspiracy I request to urgency for interview of detal amount rightly
historical truth about Serbia in organ whom, if interested.
Dear, Sir, this story myself possibly warrant, unhoped interest for yourself
organ, interest is above all is after 200 years raise onside truth, I hope
yourself invite myself on interview and let my to expose irrefutable fact
and argument on 300 strike page.
E.G. Argument how Elektrodistribucija (head electric hose in Serbia)
perfidy steal nation in enormity mode, how Telekom (haed Communication house
in Serbia) wash smutty money, how is individual, parapsiholoski operate
raven safe community etc.
http://www30.brinkster.com/aferatelekom (some of my letters without answer)
and
http://www30.brinkster.com/aferatelekom/Obrenovici.htm or download
http://www30.brinkster.com/aferatelekom/Obrenovici.zip
and much more argument not in thise web page.

Sincerely regard

Zoran Dimitrijevic
Dr. Aleksandra Kostica 13
11306 Beograd - Grocka
Tel. 381-11-850-13-49 381-63-210-302 381-64-2562-990

Old June 15th 04, 09:32 PM
Ken Taylor

"Zoran Dimitrijevic" wrote in message
Utter, utter nut-case, drivelly, crappy Spam deleted

Whoops, nothing left.

Ken

Old June 15th 04, 09:43 PM
Mike Andrews

Ken Taylor wrote:

"Zoran Dimitrijevic" wrote in message
Utter, utter nut-case, drivelly, crappy Spam deleted

Whoops, nothing left.

I've sent a LART to his ISP, for all the good that'll do. It may be
worth your while to follow suit, since some ISPs require utterly
unreasonable minimum numbers of gripes (e.g., from 30 different
sources in the case of one ISP) before they'll so much as warn
the subscriber.

--
Verio would spam using an electric kettle if they could - and they've
probably tried.

Old June 16th 04, 10:10 AM
Zoran Dimitrijevic

"Mike Andrews" wrote in message
Ken Taylor wrote:

"Zoran Dimitrijevic" wrote in message
Utter, utter nut-case, drivelly, crappy Spam deleted

Whoops, nothing left.

I've sent a LART to his ISP, for all the good that'll do. It may be
worth your while to follow suit, since some ISPs require utterly
unreasonable minimum numbers of gripes (e.g., from 30 different
sources in the case of one ISP) before they'll so much as warn
the subscriber.

--
Verio would spam using an electric kettle if they could - and they've
probably tried.
-- Ian Jennings, in the Monastery

I very heppy for your interesting.
I every day hardly work in approved in my state and church who is not
helping to me and wont that hide truth.

So, I hardly work that Translate my web suite and that be very son.

Thank you for you time for me.

Zoran Dimitrijevic

Old June 16th 04, 02:29 PM
Minnie Bannister

How come in so many newsgroups I keep seeing complaints about alleged
spam messages that I have never seen?

MB

On 06/15/04 04:32 pm Ken Taylor put fingers to keyboard and launched the
following message into cyberspace:

Old June 16th 04, 04:07 PM
Mike Andrews

Minnie Bannister wrote:
How come in so many newsgroups I keep seeing complaints about alleged
spam messages that I have never seen?

Maybe you're one of those lucky souls whose news provider runs
Cleanfeed.

--
Mike Andrews

Tired old sysadmin