Old June 8th 11, 01:24 PM
Junior Member

Default TDA7088T - still exists?

Hello, I've been trying to develop a small radio earpiece, and I'm looking for some help or advice in finding a particular chip that looks like it would work. I've had the chance to gut a few dollar store radios and found they are using either SC1088 or CD9088, both of which are just cheaper versions of the TDA7088T. I'd like to get a few of these for prototyping purposes, but I've been having a hard time getting in touch with ST Ericsson about the TDA7088T, and haven't been able to find it available on any reliable-looking distributor website. I'm trying the makers of the SC1088, Silan, as well, but that one seems to only be available in mass-production quantities.

Can anyone tell me if the TDA7088 is available in some secret ic hiding place, or if it is obsolete? And if it's no longer on the market, is there something that is very similar? I'm considering the TDA7010T at the moment.

Thank ya kindly!

�cism" Exists m II Shortwave 1 April 2nd 09 04:12 AM
Can you tell me if this really exists? [email protected] Scanner 5 April 7th 05 04:50 PM