Old June 17th 11, 03:07 AM
Junior Member

Default Kenpro KR-500 for sale

Kenpro KR-500 Elevation Rotator for sale. I can't tell you anything about it, but I can provide pictures. Will take best offer, not including shipping in offer since it is so heavy. I'm in Columbus Ohio if you would rather arrange a pickup.
Old May 5th 19, 09:14 AM
Junior Member

Location: malta
Default kr500

dear sir is the kenpro kr500 still for sale