RadioBanter

-   -   <> Echo Sat Info (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/17117-%3C%3Cinfo-needed%3E%3E-echo-sat-info.html)

Chuck July 11th 04 04:18 AM

<> Echo Sat Info

Has anyone heard either voice or data from the Echo Satellite? I have
been listening off and on and have heard the squelch break several
times but have never heard anything else.

Any info is appreciated.

73's
Chuck
W0CBF

Da Shadow July 11th 04 03:50 PM

Have heard they are gathering telemetry data -- will be turned on later this
month.

See URL:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/news/

ECHO is now designated AO-51