Old July 11th 04, 04:18 AM
Chuck

Default <> Echo Sat Info

Has anyone heard either voice or data from the Echo Satellite? I have
been listening off and on and have heard the squelch break several
times but have never heard anything else.

Any info is appreciated.

73's
Chuck
W0CBF
Old July 11th 04, 03:50 PM
Da Shadow

Have heard they are gathering telemetry data -- will be turned on later this
month.

See URL:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/news/

ECHO is now designated AO-51