Old July 22nd 04, 11:59 AM
Olivier Le Cam

Default IC-208: easy way for easy install/remove the front panel?

Hi -

I was projecting to buy a new IC-208 for mobile operation. The front head
of this RIG is just small enough to be installed in my car.
Unfortunately, I was very disappointed when I discovered at my local
dealer that the remote cable is fixed to the panel with a screw! So that
it is not possible to attach/remove the front panel quickly. Does someone
know a way or a tip that can allow easy installing/removing of the unit?

Thanks in anticipation for your help!

73,
--
Olivier / f5mzn