Old August 22nd 04, 06:41 PM
Asa Cannell

Default FA: JRL-2000F 1KW SOLID STATE HF LINEAR AMPLIFIER

ebay:

my email is AMcom

JRL-2000F 1KW SOLID STATE HF LINEAR AMPLIFIER

Manufacturer: JRC (Japan Radio Co., Ltd.)
Model: JRL-2000F

Operating freq. range **SEE NOTE**: 1.8, 3.5, 7, 10, 14, 18 & 21 MHz
(24 & 28MHz ant. tuner only)

NOTE: The "General Coverage Mod" has been performed. However,
I am not sure what bands this gives access to. The mod involved
removing resistors 3 and 4 on the control board.

Rated Output Power*:
SSB 1KW PEP, 100% duty cycle, 24 hour
CW 1KW 100% duty cycle, 24 hour
FSK/SSTV 1KW, 100% duty cycle, 1/4 hour
*at 220VAC

Output impedance: 50 ohm unbalanced, VSWR 3.0 (16.7 to 150 ohm)
Harmonics: -60dB or less
IMD: -35dB or less below PEP (at 1kW output)
Input impedance: 50 ohm unbalanced
Exciting power: 100W max.
Frequency switching time: 0.1 second
Power supply voltage: 85 to 264V AC, single phase
Power consumption: 2.5KVA or less (at 1KW output)
Input power factor: 95% or more (at 1KW output)
Temperature range: -10 to 40 C

Protection circuits: PA excess current, PA overheat, PA abnormal load
AC power supply excess voltage, power supply overheat, PA failure,
excessive antenna VSWR, exciting power excess, antenna matching
anomaly

Dimensions: 430 x 300 x 402 mm

Weight: 28kg

48 power mosfets
SEPP-type low distortion power amplifier
fully automatic antenna tuner
four antenna automatic antenna selector
automatic frequency counter system
high efficiency power supply with internal power factor corrector

Cosmetic condition: Very good. This unit has seen very little use. The
paint is
flawless overall with a few isolated scratches. The owners manual has
the word 'COBBE'
written in large black letters on the front cover.

I have powered the unit up and gotten more than 500W output power into
a dummy load, I did not have a higher power dummy load so I could not
test
it at higher powers. I have inherited this unit from my grandfather. I
know it was
working perfectly when he used it, and he barely ever used it. This
unit has
spent 99% of its time in a box.

The units power cord is about 5 feet long with a temporary three prong
plug on the
end for testing. It had been wired directly to the AC mains. You
should attach a
more permanent plug or wire it to the mains.

ALSO INCLUDED:

Remote control
Operating manual
Two copies of the service manual

WARRANTY:
3 days with full refund minus shipping costs (both ways) and
ebay/paypal fees.
This unit appears to work perfectly but I do not have the ability to
fully test it.

RETURNS:
Absolutely no returns unless the unit fails to work within 3 days
after delivery.

SHIPPING:
Shipment by FEDEX or UPS only.
Buyer pays actual shipping and packing costs.
Unit will be packed professionally in double boxes.
Shipment must be insured for the selling price of the unit or $3000,
whichever is higher.
This unit is heavy and may be very expensive to ship internationally.