Old August 30th 04, 09:45 PM
Norm VE3CZI

Default WANTED: Info on VHF Portable

Recently obtained a VHF Portable Radio that has NO information as to
Manufacturer or Model of Unit.
From info already in the unit, I know it is:
VHF Wide Spaced / 1W & 5W / 15 Channels / CSQ / Has a battery marked as
B-706 / Has a sticker on side marked KH142UH / PC Boards inside are marked
KOMBIX PC-181 & PC-177.
I have listed a link to a picture of this unit below.

Any assistance with this unit's Identification, Manuals etc... would be
appreciated...then I have to find a Programmer ! !
Tnx & 73....Norm VE3CZI
http://home.cogeco.ca/~rodemi/Images...20Portable.jpg

WANTED: Info on VHF Portable Norm VE3CZI Equipment 6 August 31st 04 01:26 AM
WANTED: Info on VHF Portable Norm VE3CZI Equipment 0 August 30th 04 09:45 PM
Panasonic RF-4800 info wanted for repair. Al Bolton Equipment 0 May 1st 04 01:11 AM
RFT EKD-300 info wanted casa Equipment 0 October 28th 03 02:34 PM
RFT EKD-300 info wanted casa Equipment 0 October 28th 03 02:34 PM