Old September 19th 04, 12:18 AM
DOUGLAS SNOWDEN

Default WANT: Kenwood TS450 Junker or boards

I have a TS450 that is coming back from the repair shop as costing more than
it is worth to have it fixed. I suffered some sort of indirect lightning
pulse, as it did not have an antenna connected and was turned off. The guy
said that the IF board was bad, for sure, and maybe more. Therefore I am
going to try and fix it in my spare time, which means it may sit for a long
time. I would not bother, but the radio looks like a mint piece of
equipment. So if someone has one that looks like crap, and has some good
boards (especially the IF board), I would like to talk. Also would consider
buying boards...

Doug, N4IJ
Carson, VA