Old November 2nd 04, 02:33 AM
Ralph Lindberg

Default RFI from wireless 433Mhz systems ???

I was recently looking at a wireless weather station operating at
433Mhz. The question is, has anyone some real experience at having one
of these and a 432.1 Mhz station.

Not that I have the 432.1 antenna up, but I still need to know.

73's
Ralph

--
Personal email 's a SPAM trap)
Old November 2nd 04, 04:24 PM
Steve Nosko

I got one just to see what they were transmitting and I find it hard to
hear. Mine only transmits every 30 to 60 seconds.
K9DCI

Old December 15th 04, 12:32 AM
paul405

hi

I have one of these weather stations
the outdoor sensor is about 12 feet away from receiver
and the receiver is about 6 feet from a hf / 2m and 70cms
radio installation and all is fine , no problems .
however if I put the receiver within 2-3 feet from the radios
I can sometimes pick up the sound of the sensor in my
speaker system , and I have been told that it is also transmitted
on my outgoing audio , must be some sort of mic lead pickup
not too sure , but in general its quite expectable .

hope the info helps.

(ps) mine was from aldi the £9.99p one last year deal.