Old November 2nd 04, 05:00 AM
K5DH

Default Need manual for Knight T-60 transmitter

My fellow hams,

I need a FULL manual for a Knight T-60 transmitter,
including the assembly instructions. I checked the
BAMA, and they only have the operating instructions.
I have pages 1 through 18 and the schematic, but I
need the missing pages (19 through ???). Could you
copy your manual and snail-mail it to me? I'll be
happy to cover your copying and postage costs. You
can scan it and email it if you like, but making a
Xerox copy might be less work. Your choice.

Thanks and 73,
Dean K5DH