Old November 6th 04, 02:23 PM
Silvio

Default help with better macthing system on delta loop than gamma macth

please need help with delta loop antenna better matching system than gamma
match............. please could any body sugest any thing or way to match a
vee quad , delta loop other than gamma match and my be supply me with
details how to assemble and fit to antenna .........gee some must no a
better way.. please help me 73s .......... thanks every one
that may be able to help .............