Old November 21st 04, 10:38 PM
Tony Sokol

Default TR-9130 is working!

Hi Gang,

Guess what? After being in storage for a year, I hooked it up and let
it flicker for a while. It finally settled down and started working with a
solid 25 watts output. I let is sit overnight and it is still solid today.
Now if I can find a home for it.

73
Tony - W9JXN

PS: Here is another TR-9130 owner's comment:

Turn it on and let it go for a while. The phase locked loop is out of
whack, but sometimes will turn on after it warms up. Mine has always
done that.