Old November 23rd 04, 07:14 PM
Floyd Sense

Default Who is the Tektronix scope seller?

Does anyone know the name or address of the fellow who sells refurbished
Tektronix scopes at hamfests in the southeast? I know he comes the
Charlotte and Shelby hamfests, and believe he is from Atlanta.

--
73, Floyd - K8AC

Old November 24th 04, 07:09 PM
Floyd Sense

You are correct Marvin - the only one to come up with the right answer! I
found my check to him last evening and then was able to locate his address
from the name. Thanks for the reply.

K8AC

"Marvin Moss" wrote in message
link.net...