RadioBanter

-   -   Disassembly Help needed, MC50 Mic (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/19898-disassembly-help-needed-mc50-mic.html)

John December 1st 04 12:25 PM

Disassembly Help needed, MC50 Mic

Yo all,

I want to repace a bad element in a Kenwood MC 50 mic.

Question is:

How do you get to the element? The element grille looks
like it may have threads but I cant seem to unscrew it,
and I dont dare use a pipe wrench for fear of damaging
the grille...

Maybe a special tool is used? Anyway thanks for your help.

john aka w3zdf