Old December 1st 04, 12:25 PM
John

Default Disassembly Help needed, MC50 Mic

Yo all,

I want to repace a bad element in a Kenwood MC 50 mic.

Question is:

How do you get to the element? The element grille looks
like it may have threads but I cant seem to unscrew it,
and I dont dare use a pipe wrench for fear of damaging
the grille...

Maybe a special tool is used? Anyway thanks for your help.

john aka w3zdf
Old December 1st 04, 08:07 PM
Nick

John,

Use a hair dryer to soften the adhesive in the threads of the mic head.

Nick