Old December 6th 04, 06:56 AM
Kevin & Natalia

Default Kenwood TM-D700A Missing 913 - 939Mhz

Hi All,

I got a new Kenwood TM-D700A, and notice the 913 - 939 approx is blanked
out, mainly to protect the US cellphone bands from being received.
I am in New Zealand, and we have 921 - 929Mhz are a ham band.
I would like to know if it is possible to see this part?

Any help or advise would be grateful.

Regards

Kevin, ZL1KFM.

Old December 7th 04, 10:11 PM
Kevin & Natalia

KG8PM,

Thanks for the link, yes I have been to this site, only information is TX
expand, nothing about opening a close portion.

Regards

Kevin, ZL1KFM

"helmsman" wrote in message
On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 19:56:51 +1300, "Kevin & Natalia"

wrote:

Hi All,

I got a new Kenwood TM-D700A, and notice the 913 - 939 approx is blanked
out, mainly to protect the US cellphone bands from being received.
I am in New Zealand, and we have 921 - 929Mhz are a ham band.
I would like to know if it is possible to see this part?

Any help or advise would be grateful.

Regards

Kevin, ZL1KFM.

Not sure but you can check here, good luck :') KG8PM
http://www.mods.dk/index.php?start=AboutModsDk