Old December 7th 04, 11:26 AM
paul405

Default Charging nicads with farnell L30 PSU

hi there
I wonder if anyone can help me .
I used to use a FARNELL L30 .05Ma power supply
for charging my nicads, very useful due to its current limiting
control however its quite old and unfornutally I have a problem with it
R27 has burnt out and I don't know what value it was
As its burnt and broken. and thus stopped working

and the large 1-ohm resistor dropped off with the heat
when the supply was accidentally short circuited
( Not by me I but a friend. bugger )
I think it solders to the collector and emitter of the
oc36 can anyone confirm this ?

does anyone have a circuit diagram or a service manual
or can simply inform me what the value of resistor R27 is?

hope to hear from you soon
thanks