Old February 2nd 16, 01:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default HELP WITH IC706MK2G

I am just returning to Ham Radio after a long absence. I purchased a used IC-706 which seems to work ok, but I have questions. Too much for typing out here. Would any 706 Elmer care to chat with me on the QRP conference of EchoLink or my Google Hangout at https://hangouts.google.com/call/oag...2e6hcidigxnjqa ?? TNX
Old February 4th 16, 06:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

In article ,
Mike Raymond wrote:

I am just returning to Ham Radio after a long absence. I purchased a used
IC-706 which seems to work ok, but I have questions. Too much for typing out
here. Would any 706 Elmer care to chat with me on the QRP conference of
EchoLink or my Google Hangout at
https://hangouts.google.com/call/oag...2e6hcidigxnjqa ?? TNX

Mike-

The IC-706MK2G is very common. I think you will get more people
responding here than on your private sites.

If you write out your questions, it will help you organize your
thoughts. To keep it simple, I suggest starting an individual thread
here for each question. That helps us organize our thoughts too!

73,
Fred
K4DII

FS: ICOM IC706mk2g plus separation kit KA2CTN Swap 1 March 31st 06 09:54 PM
FS: ICOM IC706mk2G KA2CTN Swap 0 March 16th 06 12:44 AM
FS yaesu ft840 with extras or trade for ic706mk2g Mwin33 Equipment 0 November 4th 04 10:20 PM