Old December 14th 16, 07:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.info

Default Ham Radio 360: A.R.E.D.N. Amateur Radio Emer Data Network

Ham Radio 360

Ham Radio 360: A.R.E.D.N. Amateur Radio Emer Data Network

http://hamradio360.com/index.php/201...-data-network/

Ham Radio Mesh Networking has been one of those things that Ive wanted to
learn about.Â* After a quick peek around and a few questions asked, I
stumbled into AREDN (Amateur Radio Emergency Data Network).

Join me as I learn about Mesh Networking over Ham Radio with Randy (WU2S)
and Darryl (K5DLQ) in this latest installment of the Ham Radio 360 Podcast.

We also announce the Winners of our Annual Christmas Prize Giveaway.

*Antenna Analyzer Boards, Run3 available for pre-order later this week in
the Swag Store

Additionally, I Welcome our Newest Show Sponsor: Elecraft

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __

What is an AREDN Network? (video by K6AH)

How To Install AREDN Firmware on Ubiquiti Gear (step-by-step instructions)

How To Setup Your AREDN Node (Link)

What Equipment to Buy? Supported Platform Matrix

Where to Get the AREDN Software? (Link)

RF Path Planning Using Ubiquiti AirLink (video by K5DLQ)

Current Locations of Known AREDN Nodes (MAP)

The AREDN Advantage (overview brochures in English, Spanish and French)

AREDN on Twitter @arednmesh

Equipment links listed at the bottom of the page

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______

Special Thanks to our Sponsors for their Generous Gifts for you, the
listener!

KB6NU No-Nonsense Study Guides

Packtenna Portable Antennas

MTCRadio.com (Main Trading Co)

HamRadio 360 Swag Store (Antenna Analyzer Boards, Hats, Patches, Stickers,
etc)

CommsToGo is now offering Bioenno Power LifePO4 batteries and chargers in
their kits. For HamRadio360 listeners, we are offering $25-$75 off the
order of a box with LifePO4 battery option through the end of the year.

Wishing You a Very Merry Christmas!

73

Cale/K4CDN

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______

Equipment Links via amazon

Ubiquity Nano-Loco

Ubiquity NanoStations

Ubiquity Airgrid

Ubiquity Rocket

Ubiquity Bullet

Ubiquity Antennae

*make sure you check the AREDN Matrix to determine compatibility

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

Congratulations to our Contest Winners!

KB2B22

KE0KTR

KO4XL

K9EMD

KK6RHY

KE0CSB

K1KY

KD8JAD

This posting includes a media file:
http://media.blubrry.com/fo_time_the...radio15/67.mp3

Ham Radio 360: A.R.E.D.N. Amateur Radio Emer Data Network Ham Radio 360 via rec.radio.info Admin Dx 0 December 14th 16 07:23 AM
Hurricane Matthew Radio Amateur Emergency Network DxCoffee[_2_] Dx 0 October 6th 16 10:08 PM
emer radio russ Equipment 0 September 19th 05 03:30 AM
IARN, THE INTERNATIONAL AMATEUR RADIO NETWORK, IS ACTIVATED Mr Ham Radio General 2 October 10th 04 12:01 AM
IARN, THE INTERNATIONAL AMATEUR RADIO NETWORK, IS ACTIVATED Mr Ham Radio Policy 2 October 10th 04 12:01 AM