Old February 23rd 17, 04:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default [VE3EBY] PSK-31 with FLDigi and the FT-817ND

Post : PSK-31 with FLDigi and the FT-817ND
Author : Paul, VE3EBY
Tags : FLDigi, FT817, PSK31, Signalink
Categories : Digital, QRP

I am about to tackle several projects all at once, in order to operate PSK-31
with my FT-817ND QRP rig. The main reason for this project is the fact I
operate QRP with an indoor antenna. In order to make the most out of this
setup, going to a digital mode will offer more opportunities for a QRP
station. I know there are many of you out there in the same predicament, so
please follow along while I put this together.

[...]

AmateurLogic 87: FLDigi Mac AmateurLogic.TV via rec.radio.info Admin Info 0 February 16th 16 06:21 AM
Yaesu FT 8900R and FLDigi Channel Jumper Digital 0 February 15th 14 01:10 AM
fldigi does WEFAX well [email protected][_2_] Shortwave 0 June 29th 12 02:58 PM
FLDIGI Help JD[_2_] Digital 2 June 23rd 09 04:17 PM
FLDIGI Soundcard Problem scott Digital 2 March 3rd 09 04:35 PM