Old January 16th 05, 03:17 AM
Joseph Fenn

Default Mike and cord for Azden Pcs3000

Does anyone have a mike for the Pcs3000 azden transceiver?
My AZDEN PCS3000 works fine but the cord and mike is messed
up. I use it as fixed station vhf transceiver, not mobile.
Kokomo Joe
(email is valid)

* Ham KH6JF AARS/MARS ABM6JF QCWA WW2 VET WD RADIO *
* Army MARS State Coordinator for Hawaii *