Old June 7th 18, 07:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.info

Default Seeking New FAQ/Intro Maintainers for rec.radio.swap

Posted-By: auto-faq 3.3.2 beta (PGPMoose V2.0, Perl 5.005)
Archive-name: radio/swap/recruitment
Revision: 1.1 2007/09/29 18:42:57
Posting-Frequency: posted quarterly

Changes followed by "|".

The rec.radio.info newsgroup, first established in 1993, has been
recently revived by an active moderation team. We are currently seeking
suitable information, FAQ, and bulletin articles from the entire
rec.radio.* newsgroup hierarchy for simultaneous cross-posting to our
newsgroup.

We are seeking a replacement maintainer for the following information
bulletin formerly posted to rec.radio.swap (and currently archived at
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/radio/swap-guide/ ):

radio/swap-guide
Subject: Rec.radio.swap FAQ: A Guide to Buying and Selling on Usenet
Maintainer: (Jeffrey Herman)
Last Posted: 6 Nov 2001 19:25:51 GMT
Posting-Frequency: Monthly

We are willing to provide any technical support necessary to get this
article updated and automatically posted again at a regular interval.
This would include establishing contact with the original maintainer for
any necessary permissions. We would prefer to seek a new, dedicated
maintainer at this time, rather than start auto-posting the original
article ourselves.

For more information about our newsgroup, see:

http://www.panix.com/~rram/usenet/rri/index.html

Please direct any comments, questions, or criticisms to
.