Old May 18th 19, 05:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default [W2LJ] K4 photos

W2LJ QRP - When you care to send the very least!

K4 photos

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/feedb...m_medium=email

In an interest to keep up with the latest Amateur Radio news, here are some
more photos of the K4, courtesy of the "The SWLing Post" blog:

I believe when all is said and done, you'll be looking at a minimum of
around $4000.00 (US).

I guess that's what you pay for the newest, best and brightest
top-of-the-line rig from a top-of-the-line company. As for me and my
household, I don't think so. I'm quite happy with my KX3 and besides, I
have two kids in college.

What I am interested in, though, is that Jeff Davis KE9V stated that Hans
Summers from QRP Labs said that the QSX radio should be on the market in a
few months. A new QRP kit that I can build for under $200? Now that's
something I can sink my teeth into!

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

Photos: DhiaDuit Shortwave 0 September 5th 16 04:50 AM
Do you want to see the photos? Billary Shortwave 7 May 4th 11 08:40 PM
Do you want to see the photos? John Smith[_7_] Shortwave 0 May 4th 11 04:49 PM
Delta IV Launch Photos and Shack Photos GeorgeF Scanner 0 June 2nd 06 11:03 PM
Photos [email protected] Shortwave 0 December 28th 05 06:17 PM