Old February 19th 05, 02:11 AM
K5DH

Default WANTED: CB radios from Raytheon, Apelco, Airline

Greetings from Texas!

I'm looking for the following vintage CB radio
equipment to complete the collection of the
Raytheon/Apelco/Webster CB Radio Museum:

Raytheon:
- RAYCOM III (23 channel solid-state AM mobile)
- RAYCOM IV (23 channel solid-state AM/SSB mobile)
- Ray-Ette (single channel handheld w/regenerative rx)
- Super Ray-ette (single channel handheld w/superhet rx)
- Any Canadian models except the TWR-2C

Apelco:
- 565 (5 channel AM mobile)
- Any Canadian models except the AR-10

Webster:
- Any Canadian models

Airline: (sold by Montgomery Ward)
- GAS587 (tube-type base station)

Also looking for any and all manuals, literature, boxes,
advertising, mobile mounts, hand mics, crystals, power
supplies, accessories, parts kits, et al, for any and
all Raytheon, Apelco, or Webster CB models.

I'm not interested in marine radios except perhaps as a
source of restoration parts (tubes, knobs, meters, mic
cords, power cords, internal components etc). I will
buy marine radios if I think I can use their parts,
but I won't pay much for them (shipping is too high to
pay a lot for parts radios that I might not be able to
actually use).

Raytheon/Apelco/Webster CB Radio Museum web site:
http://www.qsl.net/k5dh/raytheon.html

Thanks and 73,
Dean K5DH