Old March 12th 05, 09:40 PM
Kb2sin

Default Rascal Interface Problem Question

HELP!!! Help!!!!

Ok here I go... I just received my Rascal GLX interface in the mail
today, hooked it up and it worked fine on receive. BUT and i do mean
BUT! when i tried to transmit a picture, all i received for a report
was it was sending a harmonic tone.???????
Now here are the particulars of my set up:

My Rig is a Kenwood TS-690S
My Computer is a 733Mhz with stock soundcard.
My OPSYS is Windows XP Home Edition.

I have hooked up the Black interface cable as stated
Green Plug to output of interface
Black Plug to input

White cable, Mic to mic on radio
Black Mini to speaker on Radio which makes no difference other than I
can not hear the radio when receiving a Picture, so I Disconnected
that to be able to hear when a picture was being sent.

I am using MMSSTV newest version. My transmit is set up to com-port 1
and my radio is set up for KENWOOD.

Now, here is the question..............

WHY CANT I SEND A PICTURE??? HELP!!!! Anyone!!!!!
Thanks and 73's
de kb2sin
Bill

--

Check out our Website @ www.latherandlights.com
"Burning One of Our Candles, just makes Good Scents!!!