Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 31st 05, 07:01 PM
Charlie

Default M2 2M SSB 9element / 15ft boom installed - Photos

This antenna went together in about an hour (I took my time) and it plays
beautifully at 35ft with a 1.2:1 swr. I also have an M2 Horizontal Loop at
40ft and of course the beam out performs the omni loop but the loop is my
main listening antenna for 2M SSB. Also have a Ringo Ranger II up at about
30ft for repeaters and fm mobiles. Pics of all 3 and tech data links at

1. http://www.ad5th.com/VHF.html One of my first contacts was EM52Em41
about 160 miles....during a tornado watch!

73 / DX

--

Charlie
Ham Radio - AD5TH