Old April 6th 05, 04:20 PM

Default cool site for free ipods

Yea it's true. I don't know if anyone has tried this
yet, but I was not sure if it was real. So anyway, I
did actually do the deal and I just received my free
ipod in the mail today. I assumed this was a fake, and
just a scam to get me to sign up for stuff, but its
actually real. This Isn't much of a rant, but I
recommend anyone interested to give it a try.

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9025306

Oh and heres some links proving it's legit. U do not
have to take my word for it. Its also been on CNN but
I cant seem to find the link.

Cool Freeband Site Nicolai Carpathia CB 2 July 8th 04 03:33 PM
Cool site check it out Phyllis Gilliland CB 36 June 16th 04 04:01 PM
cool site check it out LS454SS70 CB 22 June 5th 04 08:07 AM
Radio Taiwan International A04 BCLNEWS.IT Shortwave 3 March 19th 04 03:21 PM