Old April 9th 05, 01:43 AM
Robert G. Carter

Default 250TH TRANSMITTING TUBE

TRANSMITTING TUBE FOR SALE

ITEM: JAN-CDR-250TH
MFR: General Electronics
QTY: 1

CONDITION: Appears to never have been used and is in like-new
condition. Comes in original box. Filament ohms continuous. Has been
kept in my radio room for as long as I can remember.

PRICE: $35.00 includes shipping to U.S. addressees in lower 48 states.

CONDITION OF SALE: The above material representations are correct
and given in good faith. Aside from these statements, no guarantee
is expressed or implied.

CONTACT: Bob Carter, W5BTC