Old April 12th 05, 01:35 AM
ME

Default FS. TOWER_MOTOR_ROTOR_FOLD_OVER_SELF_SUPPORTING

It is with great misgivings that I am about to sell my
precious tower.

I am moving and also getting older and not going to put up
the tower at he new location.

I have a Telex 55 foot, fold-over, MOTORIZED,
self-supporting tower that is in excellent shape. This is a
SERIOUSLY HEAVY-DUTY TOWER.

This has a commercially built rotor control box that
controls a prop pitch motor that would turn a tank. The
prop-pitch motor is included and already mounted. For a few
bucks more, I will include the t-6061 mast and even a
fiberglass cross-mast.

This jewel is in my backyard and is currently up.

After I take it down, it will be ready to put up and get on
the air. I have everything with it including the in-shack
control box (HAM_M).

I NEED TO DETERMINE if anyone is seriously interested in
this because I have other things that I need to do rather
than take down a tower that there is not a serious prospect
for.

The tower is in Houston, Texas but is well worth a drive to
Texas

I am expecting to offer this for around $2500.00 FIRM.

Thanks

reply to