Old April 15th 05, 12:05 PM
PromaBoss

Default Wanted: Concentric knob pair for Eddystone 990R

keep repyling and i will reply back

so chice is yours dont say anything or i will come back

how did you know i still used a potty,only so i can save it up and throw
whats in it at people.

you would look good with my **** and **** ovrer youtr head
wrote in message
On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 08:33:13 GMT, "PromaBoss"
, Was allowed to take a break from his
potty-training long enough to write:

guess the rest whats that meant to mean

stiop replying and so will i,every time you or someone replies i too will

Go on then.

Old April 15th 05, 02:49 PM
Dave Holford

Keep trying,

Obviously you can't write anything relevant, but maybe you will eventually
write something in English.

Old April 15th 05, 03:35 PM
PromaBoss

I have aspergwers/dyspraxia and ADD/Dyslexia so sooryy but i have co
ordination problems which affect my typing/writing and how i say and do
things.

so thats why you see probmes

Old April 15th 05, 05:29 PM
PromaBoss

my illlness alsp makesd me a totaly conceited **** faced arsehole who thimks
hes better than everuone elsd and i dont give a potty trained **** bout that
eitger

so fuk you all

Old April 15th 05, 05:39 PM
PromaBoss

thhe above post wss noy by me even my speeling isnt thar bad

so thirer
damnedf impositers

Old April 15th 05, 07:07 PM
PromaBoss

well the impersonator is back again

toruble is your not as good as me so i would give up now,you can be number
tweo but no more room for number one postion

i pity those poor peole on those other groups now,nto only do they have me
tio put up with but now my impersanotor as well.