Old May 6th 05, 04:17 AM
atec

Default Repeater control information

Looking for some information about timing and voice id control for the
new club 6 metre repeater (Brisbane AU)
any links please . ( temp and time would be handy as well)
Old May 6th 05, 02:09 PM
ceh

"atec" wrote in message
Looking for some information about timing and voice id control for the new
club 6 metre repeater (Brisbane AU)
any links please . ( temp and time would be handy as well)

You might try :
www.catauto.com

Charles, ka8jvx

Old May 6th 05, 10:59 PM
atec

ceh wrote:
"atec" wrote in message

Looking for some information about timing and voice id control for the new
club 6 metre repeater (Brisbane AU)
any links please . ( temp and time would be handy as well)

You might try :
www.catauto.com

Charles, ka8jvx

More looking to build it but thanks .
Old May 7th 05, 02:24 AM
Kenneth Grimm

Try he http://www.hamgadgets.com/

Old May 7th 05, 06:12 AM
atec

ceh wrote:

"atec" wrote in message

Looking for some information about timing and voice id control for the new
club 6 metre repeater (Brisbane AU)
any links please . ( temp and time would be handy as well)

You might try :
www.catauto.com

Charles, ka8jvx

More looking to build it but thanks .

Try he http://www.hamgadgets.com/

Thanks , I guess I'll go borrow a book or two from the library tomorrow
and work out something with one of the pics I have , so far we have 40
watts on 6 with a good solid signal and great rx for $12.00 , Id like to
do something similar with the control :_) ( kenwood tg601s x2 donation)