Old May 21st 05, 05:45 AM
Brady

Default IC-03AT question

Anyone have/had an IC-03at (or 02at) that can tell me how to program the
"call" channel?

73
Brady
K0UC
Old May 21st 05, 12:30 PM
Travis Jordan

http://www.icom.co.jp/manual/externa...rs/IC-03AT.pdf

Old May 22nd 05, 06:19 PM
Brady

Travis:

Awesome!
....works great now. Thanks for the info.

Brady

"Travis Jordan" wrote in news:sZEje.154948$Sq.85417
@fe05.news.easynews.com:

Old May 22nd 05, 08:13 PM
Travis Jordan

Brady wrote:
Awesome!
...works great now. Thanks for the info.

You are very welcome.

73's

Old May 23rd 05, 06:39 PM
Butch Magee

Travis Jordan wrote:

Brady wrote:

Awesome!
...works great now. Thanks for the info.

You are very welcome.

73's

Bradley, Can you do magic to 02-ATs? The one I bought wrat here on
r.r.a.e don'e work. I t operates simplex only. Can't set the + or- 600
(or anything else) If you have majic please pass it to me.

Butch KF5DE

Old May 26th 05, 05:16 AM
Brady

Don't know too much about the Icoms at all...must admit I'm a Yaesu guy.

Do you have the manual on paper or on the computer?
Do those instructions work or does there seem to be something wrong with
the radio....

Bradley, Can you do magic to 02-ATs?  The one I bought wrat here
on r.r.a.e don'e work.  I t operates simplex only.  Can't
set the + or- 600 (or anything else)  If you have majic please
pass it to me.br br
Butch KF5DEbr

Old May 26th 05, 11:01 PM
Butch Magee

No such good luck here Brady, the rig came to my door broke, I
downloaded the Service Manual and re-set the cpu, or what ever gets
re-set when you push the little button on the inside of the rig. I have
been a fortunate man when it comes to selling and trading on the
usegroups, but a lousey record when it comes to buying on it.
I've been told before that "it happens", and sure enough "it do"!

Butch KF5DE