Old May 31st 05, 05:55 AM

Default ICOM 706 MKIIG

I have an ICOM 706 MKIIG mobile radio for sale. The radio is in
excellent condition with no marks or scratches. Has never been used
mobile. In great operational shape putting out 100 watts on HF and 6
meters; 50 watts out on 2 meters and 20 watts out on 70cm. The deal
comes with the radio in original box with manual and remote mounting
kit, Heil Traveler headset/mic, Heil HMM hand mic. There are 2 extra
narrow filters installed one for CW and one for SSB, FL-100 and FL-223.
I am asking $800 and I will pay the shipping to any U.S. address. I
can be contacted by email to or reply to this.