Old July 9th 05, 10:25 PM

Default FREE IPOD!!!

Yea it's true. I don't know if anyone has tried this
yet, but I was not sure if it was real. So anyway, I
did actually do the deal and I just received my free
ipod in the mail today. I assumed this was a fake, and
just a scam to get me to sign up for stuff, but its
actually real. This Isn't much of a rant, but I
recommend anyone interested to give it a try.

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9025306

Oh and heres some links proving it's legit. U do not
have to take my word for it. Its also been on CNN but
I cant seem to find the link.

--Wired Magazine News--

http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,64614,00.html

--Geek.com--

Radio Free Colorado - A Successful New Internet Radio Station Gary Burke Broadcasting 0 April 6th 05 04:01 AM
Radio Free Nashville: Reclaim the Airwaves! Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 February 19th 05 09:04 PM
Free iPod [email protected] Antenna 5 December 19th 04 09:25 PM
Free iPod [email protected] Shortwave 1 December 18th 04 08:22 AM