Old July 23rd 05, 02:42 PM
Gary

Me thinks charlie is a kook.

With all this attention, one might think that someone in his county
might hear of this and take a second look at the engineering. It might
be true that being in the boonies, nobody really cared at the time when
Charlie said he was goin' to put up a tower, But now that it is there,
looking like a ride at CB World, they might want to review it. We also
need to keep an eye on the SK list. Something could happen to innocent
folks if it falls the wrong direction, and in my experience there is no
right direction for a tower to fall.
Old July 24th 05, 01:10 AM
Radio Active

"Charlie" scribbled in
:

In all honesty to those that ridiculed the tower and it's associated
riggings etc...I have posted photos of the damage incurred from the
category 4 hurricane Dennis. I never expected this kind of
result...live and learn I suppose. Here is the direct link..

1. http://deepsouthnet.net/storm_damage.html

Oh wow, that's just terrible! How will you ever recover? ;-)

73
Ed

AD5TH Tower - Storm Damage Photos Charlie Antenna 60 July 24th 05 01:10 AM
AD5TH Tower Project Completed - Pics Online [email protected] Antenna 9 July 6th 05 09:05 PM
FYI: NOAA Lightning Safety Awareness Week K4YZ Policy 0 June 8th 05 02:25 AM
Single ground Bill Ogden Antenna 26 November 25th 04 03:47 AM
Is lighting nuts? CIL Antenna 29 October 23rd 04 11:38 PM