Old July 24th 05, 08:44 PM
Fred

Default FS:IC-706MKIIG

Hiya, I have FS an IC-706 MKIIG in great physical and mechanical
working order. It includes everything from the factory in box. Unit was
never used mobile and has low air-time. Asking $400. Thanks and 73's

Old July 24th 05, 10:49 PM
MO

I would like to buy your IC-706 MKIIG. I emailed befor but am not sure
if you received it . This is the first time using the group. Please
email me with your call sign and method of payment.
73 WALT
kc7vkp

Old July 25th 05, 12:35 AM
Junior Member

Fred i would like to know if you still have radio for sale? and somemisc things about it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred
Old July 25th 05, 08:13 PM
Ron

I have emailed Fred about this radio and have not received any response.
I also resently got scammed on a 706 that I paid for and never
received. Is Fred real ? Fred is not the person that scammed me unless
he is playing with a new name.

Thanks
Ron WA0KDS

MO wrote:
I would like to buy your IC-706 MKIIG. I emailed befor but am not sure
if you received it . This is the first time using the group. Please
email me with your call sign and method of payment.
73 WALT
kc7vkp

Icom 706MkIIG PL Tone Problem Willco2 Equipment 0 March 10th 05 02:59 AM
My ICOM 706MKIIG for your 920 Frank Krozel Swap 0 September 8th 04 12:47 AM
Swap Drake for 706MKIIG Tom Swap 0 January 3rd 04 02:48 PM
Trade 706MKIIG for Icom 746 or Yaesu 847 Kevin Thomas Swap 0 September 1st 03 05:34 PM
ICOM 706MKIIG Question Ed Cregger Equipment 0 August 3rd 03 07:11 PM