Old August 10th 05, 04:02 AM
k8vf

Default 950sdx adjust menu

Is anyone familiar with the adjust mode in the service manual for the
950sdx?

My I.F. VBT is way off. I got to the adjust mode, menu 6 as it
indicates,
get a reading of 90 or so at center-but must go fully clockwise in
order to
pass the cw signal. (230 or so) I cant understand what they mean in
the
manual about "how" to adjust the setting and save it.

It seems gibberish to me.

I cant hear any cw signals through my 500 Hz 8.83 filter unless I move
the
I.F. VBT fully clockwise.

Any help would be appreciated, Please note new email address

Mark
K8VF