Old August 13th 05, 04:49 AM
DaveM

Default Motorola Micor base station power supply schematic

I used to work in a Motorola 2-way shop back in the mid 70s. I remember
that the early Micor base station power supply was regulated by a SCR phase
control regulator. I want to build a power supply modeled around that Micor
power supply. . I have most, if not all, of the components to duplicate it,
but I have lost the schematic for it.
Does anyone have a copy of the schematic for that vintage Micor base station
power supply? I don't need the complete manual, just the PS schematic.
A scan would be great if possible.

73,
--
de Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just subsitute the appropriate characters in