Old August 28th 05, 05:27 AM
hillbilly3302

Default FS HEATHKIT HA-10 AMP

Heathkit, by Daystrom, Model HA-10 "Warrior" Kilowatt Linear Amplifier,
which covers the 10, 15, 20, 40, & 80 bands. It is in excellent cosmetic
condition with exception of a few scratches in the paint on one side. We
purchased it from an estate and it appears to have been used very little and
is very clean. It powers up and has correct plate voltage, however there is
a bad hum when the plate voltage is turned on.. it comes with the solid
state 866 replacements +_ spare 866 tubes it also has spare 811's and an
spare oil filled cap that I purchased to repair the hum. I have not worked
on it and due to my health I don't intend to.$250.00 pick-up only. It weighs
over 100 lbs (bring help) I'm in the Branson, Mo. Area..

Dave, K5DRC

--
K5DRC Since 1969
BULL SHOALES LAKE

Some day someone will give a WAR and nobody will go