Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 30th 05, 02:41 AM
Charlie Hugg

Default FA Lots of ham gear...Link

Sorry, I forget to include the link to the auctions:
Please see my auctions ending this weekend for lots of neat old and newer
ham gear including mics, power supplies, speakers, vintage gear
including like NIB HT-37, Drake L-4B, lots of old literature for old Allied
Radio,. Heathkit, and Collins. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...ZhugQ2daQ2dbug

See my Signal/One, Collins & Drake
Photo Galleries and my Hallicrafters
Virtual Museum at http://hug-a-bug.com