Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 3rd 05, 10:12 PM
-=H=-

Default FS: Kenwood TS-850SAT station

For sale -- nice HF station:

Kenwood TS-850SAT HF transceiver
Built-in antenna tuner (fast and quiet!)
YK-88SN 1.8 KHz SSB filter
YK-88C 500 Hz CW filter
InRad 400 Hz CW filter
VS-2 speech synthesizer board
DRU-2 voice recorder board
Original hand mic, power cord, manual
SP-31 speaker with audio filters
MC-80 up/down electret desk mic

Nice condition (not "mint") and works fine. This is
a clean rig from a smoke-free environment. One mod:
general coverage transmit is enabled (was that way
when I bought it). I am the 850's second owner, and
I bought the SP-31 and MC-80 new. Need cash to make
improvements to my antenna system.

The price is $850 -FIRM- for the complete station. Do
a little research at today's prices and you'll see that
my price is a bargain for what you're getting. I don't
want to sell the speaker or mic separately. No trades.
Cash only, no checks. Buyer pays exact shipping charges
or picks up gear in person.

73 and thanks for the read!
Dean K5DH
email: my call sign at QSL dot net

a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
GRAYLAND 2004 FALL DXPEDITION: Compiled Logs for Oct 15-17 (Part 1) 4nradio Shortwave 4 November 1st 04 10:44 PM
RILEY SAYS K1MAN BROADCASTS ARE LEGAL Dave Welby Policy 28 August 31st 04 01:59 AM
Kenwood TMV7A and Comet GP-9 base station dualband antenna M. Hodges Equipment 2 October 2nd 03 01:45 PM
Kenwood TMV7A and Comet GP-9 base station dualband antenna M. Hodges Equipment 0 October 2nd 03 05:45 AM