RadioBanter

-   -   REQ: MFJ-1278B circuit diagrams/schematics (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/90665-req-mfj-1278b-circuit-diagrams-schematics.html)

Peter Hofmann March 16th 06 04:27 PM

REQ: MFJ-1278B circuit diagrams/schematics

I am searching the circuit diagrams/schematics for a MFJ-1278B Multimode
Controller. Thanks in advance

[email protected] March 19th 06 12:33 AM

REQ: MFJ-1278B circuit diagrams/schematics

Hi Peter

I did some searching and came up with these results.

http://www.qsl.net/ke4mob/
http://www.mods.dk/index.php?ListManuals=mfj
With mods.dk register for a free subscription. The 1278 manual they
have does not show the schematic but is a 407 page (1.806kb pdf)
manual.
Not sure if this will help.

Richard

Peter Hofmann March 20th 06 04:39 PM

REQ: MFJ-1278B circuit diagrams/schematics

Richard,
many, many thanks for info ... got manual ... will look now for the
schematics ...
best regards peter

ps.com...

Mark S March 20th 06 05:15 PM

Peter Hofmann wrote:
I am searching the circuit diagrams/schematics for a MFJ-1278B
Multimode Controller. Thanks in advance

Hi Peter

I have the 1278B schems. in the back of my manual. There are 5 pages in
all. Will scan them in and email them to you or post them on a binary news
group. That won't be 'till much later today though.

73s

Mark