Old March 16th 06, 04:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Peter Hofmann

Default REQ: MFJ-1278B circuit diagrams/schematics

I am searching the circuit diagrams/schematics for a MFJ-1278B Multimode
Controller. Thanks in advance

Old March 19th 06, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Hi Peter

I did some searching and came up with these results.

http://www.qsl.net/ke4mob/
http://www.mods.dk/index.php?ListManuals=mfj
With mods.dk register for a free subscription. The 1278 manual they
have does not show the schematic but is a 407 page (1.806kb pdf)
manual.
Not sure if this will help.

Richard

Old March 20th 06, 04:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Peter Hofmann

Richard,
many, many thanks for info ... got manual ... will look now for the
schematics ...
best regards peter

ps.com...

Old March 20th 06, 05:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Mark S

Peter Hofmann wrote:
I am searching the circuit diagrams/schematics for a MFJ-1278B
Multimode Controller. Thanks in advance

Hi Peter

I have the 1278B schems. in the back of my manual. There are 5 pages in
all. Will scan them in and email them to you or post them on a binary news
group. That won't be 'till much later today though.

73s

Mark