RadioBanter

-   -   NIB Spi-Ro Dipole 10-80mts Antenna (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/90722-nib-spi-ro-dipole-10-80mts-antenna.html)

Charlie Hugg March 17th 06 08:05 PM

NIB Spi-Ro Dipole 10-80mts Antenna

I have a brand new in the box Spi-Ro Trap Dipole Antenna, Model D-56
Professional Series. It sells new
for $152.95. Type Spi-Po Antenna into Google and it will take you to their
Webpage.
This antenna has 6 traps and is 82 feet long. It handle up to 600 watts. It
covers 10, 15, 20, 40, and 80 meters. I have the original instructions. It
has never been out of the box or plastic shipping bag.
Price is $92.95 and I will pay shipping in the lower 48. Thanks,
Charlie Hugg, K5MBX

--
See my Signal/One, Collins & Drake

PA3HGT March 21st 06 08:07 AM