Old March 17th 06, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Charlie Hugg

Default NIB Spi-Ro Dipole 10-80mts Antenna

I have a brand new in the box Spi-Ro Trap Dipole Antenna, Model D-56
Professional Series. It sells new
for $152.95. Type Spi-Po Antenna into Google and it will take you to their
Webpage.
This antenna has 6 traps and is 82 feet long. It handle up to 600 watts. It
covers 10, 15, 20, 40, and 80 meters. I have the original instructions. It
has never been out of the box or plastic shipping bag.
Price is $92.95 and I will pay shipping in the lower 48. Thanks,
Charlie Hugg, K5MBX

--
________________________________
See my Signal/One, Collins & Drake

Old March 21st 06, 08:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
PA3HGT

Not found by Google here.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Hans Pluijgers
Hamcall: PA3HGT
www.pa3hgt.nl

I Want Another Antenna Lenny Shortwave 4 January 23rd 06 10:12 PM
Grounding Steve Rabinowitz Shortwave 31 December 14th 05 05:26 AM
"Bow Tie" {Paired} Dipole Antennas for improved Shortwave Listening (SWL) RHF Shortwave 0 October 30th 05 12:27 PM
LongWire Antenna Jim B Shortwave 5 March 2nd 04 09:36 AM