Old March 27th 06, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Charlie Hugg

Default Wanted 2-440 Dual Band Transceiver

I am looking for a Dual Band 2 Meter/440 tranceiver. It needs to have a Tone
Board so that I can
access local repeaters. Please let me know what you have, model,condition,
price.
Thanks, Charlie Hugg

--
________________________________
See my Signal/One, Collins & Drake

Old March 27th 06, 09:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Noon-Air

http://www.yaesu.com/indexVS.cfm?cmd...5&isArchived=0

FT-7800R is a great dual band rig... I have 2 of them an dwill probably buy
another one in the next month or so. HRO has them on sale from time to
time... I got mine for $225 each, the current price is around $250. Well
worth every penny

-n6ojn

"Charlie Hugg" wrote in message
I am looking for a Dual Band 2 Meter/440 tranceiver. It needs to have a
Tone
Board so that I can
access local repeaters. Please let me know what you have, model,condition,
price.
Thanks, Charlie Hugg

--
See my Signal/One, Collins & Drake
Photo Galleries and my Hallicrafters
Virtual Museum at http://hug-a-bug.com

Wanted 2/440 Dual Band Transceiver Charlie Hugg Boatanchors 0 March 27th 06 08:51 PM
wanted Kenwood tm-v7a blue face dual bander K5IN Swap 1 April 19th 04 11:59 PM
Wanted Kenwood tm-v7a blue faced dual bander K5IN Swap 3 April 8th 04 03:12 PM
WANTED: DUAL BAND HT Galaxyelc Swap 0 January 30th 04 11:40 AM
Dual band mobile wanted Bob Swap 0 July 2nd 03 06:49 PM