Old March 27th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Caveat Lector

Default E-Ham.net down ??

Has been most of the day here

http://www.eham.net/
--
CL -- I doubt, therefore I might be !

Old March 28th 06, 02:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Caveat Lector

Gee Brenda Ann - you are getting e-ham in South Korea and nothing here in
San Diego

Land of the Not-Quite-Right... Been dare, dun dat, war was on - left.
(;-) But darned if we didn't fly back again.
http://www.angelfire.com/pa/sgtgov/sgtgov2.html
--
CL -- I doubt, therefore I might be !

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"Caveat Lector" wrote in message
Has been most of the day here

http://www.eham.net/

Land of the Not-Quite-Right...
Working fine for me here in the Land of the Not-Quite-Right...

Old March 28th 06, 02:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Noon-Air

Its working here in rural south Mississippi (Mayberry??) For tourist
information, call BR-549

-n6ojn