Old April 20th 06, 02:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Peter W. Borders

Default FA: Alinco DJ-V5 TH High Power Dual Band HT New In Box

Alinco DJ-V5TH High Power Dual Band HT New in Box

I bought this radio from a dealer at a local hamfest at the end of
February. I am always attracted to these new radios, especially small
ones like this one. The problem is I never use them and they end up
gathering dust in the closet. I have had this one out of the box exactly
once to charge it, pressed the buttons and listened a few times and
thats it. So I decided to sell it before it sits around for a few years.
It is in absolutely perfect condition as new in the box as a unit can be.

Includes

* DJ-V5TH Radio
* Dual Band SMA Antenna
* High Power Battery
* AC Charger
* Belt Clip
* Lanyard
* Original Manual / Schematic
* Original Box / Packing

For more information, pictures or to place a bid go to :